Have you already chosen the right clothing? Now it's time to print or embroidery. Design a logo, place it on the product (for this purpose you can use our online designer for printing and embroidery) and let us do the rest. We are happy to advise and help you to choose the right clothing decoration technique so that you can enjoy it as long as possible.
We especially recommend:
Is one of the oldest techniques of decorating fabric or other material, and is characterised by:
- high quality and durability,
- resistance to weather conditions, peeling and repeated washing at high temperatures,
- aesthetically pleasing design.
A three-dimensional appearance to clothing will enrich the character and perception of almost all kinds of apparel such as T-shirts, Shirts, Polos, Sweats, Fleeces, Softshell Jackets.
Is a decoration technique based on applying paint, by pressing it through a specially made matrix (mesh). Screen printing is characterized by:
- high durability
- saturation of colours (a large number of paints allows to obtain a distinctive, colourful print in any colour),
- low prices at higher volumes
Screen printing is ideally suited for printing large flat surfaces, mainly for textiles such as shirts, caps, bags, sweatshirts, work clothes, etc.
The print is made with a printer using specialized sublimation paints on transfer paper. Then, under high pressure and temperature, it is transferred to the material.
Sublimation prints are characterized by:
- very vivid colours
- resistance to abrasion, UV radiation, and crack
- eco-friendly - paints used for sublimation are free of solvents, most often they are produced on the basis of water or oil,
- printing process does not absorb a lot of time and work.
Sublimation printing allows to obtain the effect of a distinctive image, "imprinted" into a fabric that does not give the impression that something has been printed on it.
Direct to garment printing, also known as DTG printing is a method, where there is no need to prepare plates, matrix or sieves (as in the case of screen printing). The graphics are printed from the device directly on the clothing. After heating in the press, the print becomes very durable.
Advantages of DTG:
- no need of plates, matrix or sieves automatically reduces costs
- you can print in full colour with only one piece,
- prints are characterized by vivid and saturated colours,
- possibility to print with tonal transitions.
DTG printing is only used for labelling cotton clothing.