On May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC will become effective, hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
By protecting your personal data, we use technical means and organizational solutions that will allow us to ensure a high level of protection of personal data being processed, as well as secure them against access by unauthorized persons.
General Information Clause
According to art. 13 para. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on protection data) (OJ UE L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR - we would like to inform you that:
1. Administrator of personal data
- The administrator of personal data collected in connection with the use of the altergraf.pl online store is: ALTER GRAF SP Z O O SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA based in Szlachecka 92, 32-080 Brzezie, Taxpayer Identification Number:9452099183 National Business Registry Number: 120630308 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
- The Administrator can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator processes your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR").
2. Objectives and basics of processing
Your personal data will be processed:
- for the purposes of proper performance of contracts concluded within the on-line store via the altergraf.pl website/hereinafter: Website/(legal basis of art. 6 (1) (b) of GDPR). This means that these data are needed in particular to: register on the Website, enter into a contract, make settlements, deliver the ordered goods, use all of your consumer rights, such as, for example, withdrawal from a contract, warranty or quality guarantee.
- for archival purposes (evidence) being the implementation of our legitimate interest in providing information in the event of legal necessity to prove facts (legal basis of art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR);
- in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims being our legitimate exercise in this interest (legal basis of art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR);
- in order to receive information about new products and promotions, in the form of a newsletter. Subscribing to the ALTER GRAF SP Z O O SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA newsletter based on consent to the processing of your personal data - email address. The Newsletter contains proprietary commercial information on, for example, promotions or sales (legal basis of art. 6 (1) (a) and GDPR)
- If you agree to receive the newsletter, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Providing personal data referred to in par. 2.5 above is voluntary, but necessary to send the newsletter. If we withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data.
- to promote your own brand and build and maintain a brand-related community. The administrator processes your personal data when you visit Administrator profiles carried out in social media (Facebook and Instagram). This data is processed only in connection with profile maintenance, including to inform you about the activity of the Administrator and to promote various types of events, services and products, as well as to communicate with you through the functionality available in social media (legal basis of art. 6 para. 1 (f) of GDPR).
3. Type of data that we process The Administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to:
- log in to the Website:
- first name and last name
- email address
- making purchases on the Website:
- first name and last name
- delivery address
- phone number
- email address
- in the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, when the refund is made directly to your bank account, please provide the account number in order to make a refund.
4. The right to object
Due to the fact that one of the grounds for processing is legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e., determination, investigation or defense of claims (art. 6 sec.1 (f) of GDPR) you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
5. Period of data storage
- The processing time of your data depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, the data is processed by the time the service is provided or the order is being processed, until consent is withdrawn or the effective opposition to data processing is filed in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest. In addition, your data will be processed until it is necessary - in accordance with applicable law - to protect our rights and claims related to the implementation of the contract.
- The period of storage of personal data may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims if the processing of personal data will be necessary to seek possible claims or defend against such claims by the Administrator.
6. Recipients of data
- Your personal information can be disclosed to our partners, that is companies we cooperate with by combining products or services, including: courier company General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Tęczowa 10, Głuchowo | 62-052 Komorniki | Taxpayer Identification Number PL-785-15-61-831
- In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, and entities providing legal services.
7. Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
We do not transfer your data outside of Poland, the European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. Rights related to the processing of personal data
According to GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to delete data, limit data processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority if the data is deemed unlawful.
9. We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the time of registration on the Website and at the time of confirmation of the transaction made on the Website.
Expressing consent to the processing of your personal data is completely voluntary, however, lack of consent prevents you from registering on the Website and making purchases via altergraf.pl.
We strive to ensure the fullest protection of your personal data, in accordance with the applicable law. If you nevertheless decide that we are processing this data illegally, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).